The CISF has announced the notification for the Constable Tradesman recruiting. There are now 787 open positions, and applicants may apply directly at www.cisf.gov.in. Starting on November 21, 2022, all qualified applicants may submit an online application for the CISF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2022. The CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern are available for anyone interested in applying for the position in the future to use as a starting point for exam preparation.
CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2022
The most recent notice for the hiring of Constables was posted by the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) (Tradesman). Starting on November 21, 2022, eligible Male and Female Indian Citizens may submit an online application for the CISF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2022 through the www.cisfrectt.in website.
The CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2022 has been updated and may be found on the organization’s website. For this year, 787 positions have been made available. To be able to successfully apply for the position, candidates must be familiar with the CISF Tradesman Syllabus and the CISF Tradesman Exam Pattern.
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||Constable (Tradesman)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Dates||21st November 2022- 20th December 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
The Central Industrial Security Force has made public the specifics of the CISF Tradesman application procedure. You can get a general overview of the scoring system and the importance of each topic by looking at the CISF Tradesman Exam Pattern. Candidates can undertake an organized preparation and concentrate on sections that are crucial from an exam perspective if they are aware of the CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2022.
CISF Constable Tradesman Selection Process 2022
The following stages make up the CISF Tradesman selection process:
- Height Bar Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Trade Test
- Written Test
The height Bar Test and Physical Efficiency Test are qualification-only tests for the CISF. Candidates who don’t pass these tests won’t be considered. Ex-Servicemen will need to show up at the PST event in order to have their measurements taken, provide documentation, and present their diplomas and other forms of identification.
Height Bar Test (HBT)
- The screening procedure’s initial step is this. Candidates who pass the height bar test and are deemed eligible will move on to the Physical Efficiency Test.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Syllabus
- Candidates will be contacted for the CISF Tradesman Physical Efficiency Test if they pass the Height Bar Test or HBT. Candidates must complete the 1.6 kilometre course in 6 minutes, 30 seconds.
Physical Standard Test (PST) Syllabus
Candidates will be contacted for the Physical Standard Test if they pass the Height Bar Test or PET. The following are the CISF Constable Tradesman PST requirements:
|UR||170 cm||Minimum 80 cm with a minimum expansion of 05 cm i.e.80-85 cm|
|UR, EWS, OBC & SC||165 cm||Minimum 78 cm with a minimum expansion of 05 cm i.e.78-83 cm|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||162.5 cm||Minimum 76 cm with a minimum expansion of 05 cm i.e. 76-81 cm|
- Any candidate can submit a written appeal to the Supervising DIsG (i.e., the appellate authority) against rejection in physical measurement on the same day if they are not happy with how their physical standard was measured.
- The Supervising DIsG of the recruiting board will provide these candidates a new date to appear for re-measurement by the appellate authority, or they will be re-measured on the same day.
Trade Test Syllabus
- All applicants who have been deemed successful in the PET, PST, and documentation will take the trade test. The trade examination will be of a qualifying character.
- Cooking of Chapati & Rice
- Cooking of Vegetable/Dal/Samber/ Idli, etc.
- Cooking of Meat/ Fish/ Egg/ Kheer
- Polishing of Shoes
- Handling of Tools
- Cutting of Leather, Repair and Stitching of Shoes
- Handling of Tools
- Hair Cutting
- Washing of Clothes
- Ironing of Khaki Cotton Uniform
- Ironing of Woollen, Terry Cotton Uniforms
- Handling of Tools
- Cutting of Wood
- Fitting, Polishing and Finishing of Material
- Cleaning of Toilets
- Cleaning of Bathrooms, etc.
- Knowledge of Colours, Paints and Shades
- Painting of Sign-Boards
- Painting/ Drawing
- Preparation of ‘Mashala’
- Mason/Construction Work
- Plastering Work
- Laying Down Floor Tiles & Plastering Floor
- To Lay Pipeline
- Repair of the Water Pipeline
- Fitting of Taps, Geyser, Flush & Wash Basin
- Plantations and Making Grafts.
- Maintenance of Plants
- Knowledge of Seeds and their Sowing Season
- Knowledge of Indigenous Manures
- Knowledge of AC/DC Current
- New Electric Fitting
- Rectification of Electric Fault
CISF Tradesman Written Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates will be invited to the Written Examination if they pass the PET/PST, documentation, and trade tests. The CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card will be posted on the CISF website by the officials. The following table lists the CISF Constable Tradesman exam format:
|General Awareness/ General Knowledge||25 Marks||30 mins|
|Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics||25 Marks||30 mins|
|Analytical Aptitude||25 Marks||30 mins|
|Ability to spot patterns, as well as a test of the applicant’s fundamental Hindi/English knowledge||25 Marks||30 mins|
- The exam lasts two hours in total.
- The Written Exam is an OMR-based test.
- The Written Test has a total score of 100.
CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus Subject-wise
The CISF Written Exam consists of four subjects. The detailed CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2022 subject-by-subject is provided below.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities & Differences,
- Decision Making,
- Non-Verbal Series,
- Space Visualization,
- Visual Memory,
- Analysis Judgment,
- Arithmetical Number Series,
- Discriminating Observation and
- Relationship Concepts.
- Number Systems,
- Computation of Whole Numbers,
- Decimals and Fractions,
- Relationship Between Numbers,
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Profit and Loss,
- Use of Tables and Graphs,
- Time and Distance,
- Ratio and Time,
- Time and Work, etc.
- Basics of English Language,
- English Vocabulary,
- English Grammar (Parts of Speech, Tenses, Voice Change, Narration, Subject-Verb Agreement, Articles, Singular-Plural, Degree of Comparison),
- Sentence Structure,
- Synonyms, Antonyms and their Correct Usage,
- Comprehension Reading, etc.
- India and its Neighboring Countries,
- Economic Scene,
- General Polity including Indian Constitution, and
- Scientific Research, etc.
CISF Constable Tradesman Qualifying Criteria
Following the completion of the PST/ PET, Documentation, Trade Test, and Written Examination, a merit list for each category—UR, SC, ST, OBC, EWS, and Ex-Servicemen will be drawn individually based on the candidates’ combined written test scores.
In the event of a tie, the authorities will determine the merit list using the following criteria:
- The applicant who is older will be given precedence in the first place.
- If there is still a tie, it will be decided by comparing the contenders’ heights, with the taller candidate receiving preference.
- If there is a tie, the candidate with the higher educational qualification will be given preference, and if there is still a tie, the tie will be broken by the candidate’s educational background.
- If there is still a tie, it will be decided using the names’ alphabetical order.
- The official CISF Constable Tradesman result will then be posted on the website at www.cisf.gov.in.
For UR, EWS, and ESM, the required mark is 35%, whereas it is 33% for SC, ST, and OBC. This does not necessarily guarantee that all applicants who achieve the minimum qualifying marks will be contacted for the following round.
There will be no consideration given to any requests for the written exam to be repeated or for the answer sheet to be revalued.
Candidates who are qualified and eager to participate in this recruiting may begin filling out the application on November 21, 2022. The 20th of December 2022 is the deadline to submit an application for the CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022. Furthermore, only online applications can be submitted by applicants. Please leave any questions you may have about the CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2022 in the space provided below.
For More Updates Visit: CareerSathi