The WBJEE 2023 Registration form will be made available on the website probably in December 2022. The exam date for WBJEE 2023 has been made public. It will take place on April 30, 2023. On wbjeeb.nic.in, a link to the WBJEE 2023 application form will be activated. Candidates who wish to take the West Bengal JEE exam must register by the WBJEE 2023 deadline.
WBJEE 2023 Registration
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is known as WBJEE. The WBJEE Board administers the entrance examination at the state level. The test is given to students who wish to be admitted to undergrad programs in the fields of engineering and technology, architecture, and pharmacy. Many Government Colleges, Universities, and self-financed institutions grant admission to various UG courses based on WBJEE 2023 scores.
The WBJEE 2023 Registration form correction feature will also be made available by the authorities to students so they can amend any errors they made when filling out the West Bengal JEE form. Before submitting the WBJEE exam application form 2023, candidates are recommended to review the WBJEE eligibility requirements 2023.
|Exam Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline (OMR based)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Authorities have announced the dates for the WBJEE 2023 exam, which will be held on April 30, 2023. The WBJEE will be conducted via pen and paper by the authorities.
WBJEE 2023 Registration Important Dates
The schedule for WBJEE will be provided below once it is officially released –
|online application starts||TBA|
|Last date for submission of the application form & fee||TBA|
|Correction in the application form||TBA|
|Exam Date||30 April 2023|
|Date of issue of admit card||TBA|
WBJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The WBJEE eligibility requirements are listed below. Before filling out the WBJEE 2023 application form, candidates should confirm their eligibility:
Eligibility in General:
- To be admitted to Engineering/ Technology, the candidate must be 17 years old as of December 31, 2023.
- The minimum age for the marine engineering course will be 17 as of December 31, 2023, and the maximum age will be 25 as of July 31, 2023.
- Residential Status: For the reserved categories, individuals seeking admission to government technological institutes or engineering programs must be a resident of West Bengal.
Education Qualification (For Engineering):
- Candidates must have completed the 10+2 level or an equivalent exam approved by the Central Government or the State Government in question.
- The candidate must have earned 45% of the possible points in the qualifying subjects (45% for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, and PWD Categories) in addition to having completed Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science, and Computer Application as required subjects in class 12th.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 30% in English at the 10+2 level.
Education Qualification (For Pharmacy):
- Candidates must have completed the 12th grade or an equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must have completed the 12th grade with Physics and Chemistry as required subjects, as well as one of the following: Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science, and Computer Application. The qualifying marks should be 45% for general candidates and 40% for reserved candidates.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 30% in English subjects at the 10+2 level.
How to Apply online for wbjeeb.nic.in Application Form 2023?
The following is the complete WBJEE 2023 Application Form information. Before completing the application form, please review the following:
- The application form will be available on the website in an online format.
- The WBJEE 2023 application form will be available in the third week of December 2022.
- Before completing the application form, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements. Only those who are eligible will be able to fill out the WBJEE 2023 application form.
- Candidates must carefully fill out all the essential information on the application form.
- Candidates may be given the opportunity to make changes to their application forms after they have been submitted. Students should be aware that only some details will be corrected.
- Candidates must provide information such as their name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, domicile, date of birth, and so on. These facts must be filled out carefully because the correctional facility will not be applicable to them.
- Candidates must complete the application form before the application deadline, which is the third week of January 2023.
- Candidates must keep the application form printed for future reference.
WBJEE 2023 Registration Fee
The application fee must be submitted online exclusively. For the application fee, candidates will be able to use various payment methods such as Debit Cards, Credit Cards, and Net Banking: The following is the application fee for each candidate:
|SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B||Rs.400/-|
Candidates are urged to keep the online application receipt that is created following a successful application fee payment. When applying for admission and receiving WBJEE counselling, it will be necessary.
West Bengal JEE 2023 Exam Pattern
The WBJEE 2023 Exam Pattern is as follows:
- WBJEE 2023 will be an OMR-based test (Offline mode).
- This exam will consist of two papers: Paper I (Mathematics) and Paper II (English) (Chemistry and Physics).
- The exam duration will be two hours in total.
- The exam will comprise of multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- In each subject, there will be three types of questions.
- The applicant must respond to their marks exclusively using a black/blue pen.
- A 1/4 will be deducted for each wrong response.
|–||Category-I Full marks-1||Category-II Full marks-2||Category-III Full marks-2||Total No. of questions||Total Marks|
|–||No. of questions||No. of questions||No. of questions||–||–|
- Only one option in Category I is correct.
- Only one option in Category II is correct.
- One or more options in Category III are correct.
The WBJEE 2023 test is anticipated to be held in each of West Bengal’s districts. Applicants will be assigned exam centers depending on their preferences. Under normal circumstances, no request to switch exam locations will be considered. Due to this, the WBJEE 2023 registration date is not yet known, however it is anticipated to start in December 2022.
For More Educational Updates Visit: CareerSathi